Verona Cooking Class: The Real Taste of Italy
- Discover the simple, authentic way of Italian cooking
- Make classic Italian dishes including hand-made pasta and tiramisu
- Learn cooking tips and techniques
- Savor your home-cooked meal with local Valpolicella wine
You will learn to appreciate simple Italian cooking using fresh, high quality ingredients that don’t require a lot of complicated techniques to release their flavor. Based on the Mediterranean diet, each class prepares a classic dish in a professional kitchen.
Your chef will take you through easy-to-learn techniques to make fresh pasta, risotto (made with local rice), and tiramisù, the typical Italian dessert. By the end of your seminar you will feel confident to cook like an Italian, making healthy and tasty recipes that you can recreate at home.
- English-speaking local chef
- Glass of local Valpolicella wine
- Meal (lunch)
- Recipes for the dishes you prepare
- Other food and drinks not covered in "what's included"
- Children under 14 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
• Children under 14 are not allowed on this tour