The Classic and the Unknown: Original Verona Bike Tour
- See the best of Verona on a 3-hour bike tour
- See some of Verona’s most unconventional sites
- Admire the urban structure and architecture of the past 2,000 years
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Discover Verona’s main squares and the ancient monuments, cycling through surrounding neighborhoods, along ancient city walls, and Verona’s old town. Hear interesting stories and useful information from the professional tour guide, and take a quick break for a cappuccino or some fresh water (not included). Visit the roman bridge of Ponte Pietra and other local roman ruins. Relive the love story of Romeo and Juliet with a quick stop inside the Capuleti house’s yard to admire Juliet’s famous balcony.
Lastly, reach the beautiful Ponte Pietra to take some amazing photos of San Pietro's hill before returning to our starting point.
- Local licensed tour guide
- City map
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult, and children under 14 cannot participate in this tour.
• In case of light rain, the tour will still occur on a bike, with the local partner providing rain ponchos. In case of heavy rain, the tour will run on foot.
From £35.37 £31.83 per person