Venice: Private Gondola Ride
- Enjoy a private gondola ride for up to 6 people
- Get away from the main waterways and tourist sights
- Immerse yourself in local culture with this traditional experience
On your 25 to 30-minute journey, you'll be taken away from the main waterways and tourist sights, as your gondolier navigates you with expertise and precision through some of the narrower, quieter canals of Venice.
As you sit back and enjoy the scenery, you'll inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers and their particular Venetian dialect, which is as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself.
Pre-book your trip and avoid having to negotiate with the gondolier or stress about details.
- Private gondola ride
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Additional food or drink
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure at Campiello Del Traghetto, 2467 - Santa Maria Del Giglio Gondola park, Venice, next to the Hotel Gritti Palace. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour on it. For your tablet, smartphone or GPS System: Latitude: 45.431630 Longitude: 12.332870Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
• Please note that the ride could last less than 30 minutes depending on how busy the canals are. The length of the gondola ride is up to the discretion of the Gondolier
• There are no refunds for late arrivals or no-shows