Padua City 2.5-Hour Walking Tour
- See the Scrovegni Chapel, home to a fresco cycle by Italian painter Giotto
- Visit the Basilica of Saint Anthony, known for having a mixture of various architectural styles
- Walk through the largest square in Padua, Prato della Valle
- Look through the fresh fruit and vegetable offerings at the market at Piazza delle Erbe
First, make your way to Piazza delle Erbe, full of the freshest fruit and vegetables of the season. Continue on to the Basilica of Saint Anthony, the spiritual center of the city, dating back to the early 1200s. Near the Basilica is the largest square in town, called Prato della Valle. On Saturdays it is home to a bustling market. Finally you can enjoy the Scrovegni Chapel fresco paintings that are Giotto's greatest masterpiece.
There are two options available:
10:00 until 12:30
14:00 until 16:30
- Entrance tickets
- Personal guide
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included.
Prepare for the activity
• The Scrovegni Chapel tickets, which must be purchased well in advance of your visit, are non-refundable
• In the unlikely event that tickets for the Scrovegni Chapel are not available for your date, the visit to the Scrovegni Chapel will be substituted with a similar visit