The Gulf Islands: Kayak Outing with Seaplane Experience
Pickup includedYour hotel or accommodation in Vancouver.
- Discover the island world of the Canadian Pacific Coast, paddle past the incredible landscape and enjoy the diversity of Canada
- Experience the thrill of a flight in a seaplane
- Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere with a picnic on the beach
Discover this natural paradise on a paddleboat tour along the rock formations and remote beaches in comfortable seafaring double kayaks. The day begins with a flight in the seaplane to Saltspring Island.
After a short introduction to the handling of the kayaks, your paddle adventure begins. Learn about the way the ecosystems depend upon and interact with one another from your informative English-speaking guide. The high point of the outing is a picnic on a deserted beach.
After a 5-hour outing, return to the mainland to be picked up and returned to your accommodation in Vancouver by a chauffeur.
- Lunch on the beach (Grilled salmon sandwich with local vegetables)
- Travel costs
- Flight on the seaplane
- Hotel pickup
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Please confirm your pick-up time within 24 hours of the tour start time. Please do not forget to bring your ID
• The tour is conducted in English
• Prior experience or a certain degree of physical fitness are not required
• Please note the cancellation fees:
Up to 7 days before the tour: no cancellation fee
3 - 6 days before the tour: 50% cancellation fee
Fewer than 48 hours before the tour: full price
• All guests over 18, must bring a government-issued photo ID such as a passport, driver's license or citizenship card.