From Trogir or Split: Private Speedboat Tour to Brac Island
- Enjoy a private speedboat ride
- Discover hidden bays on the island of Brac
- Visit the Golden Horn beach
Dock on Brac at the village of Bol on the south coast of the island. The biggest attraction in Bol is the Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach – a spit of land that stretches 500 meters into the sea and changes shape every few years when influenced by strong sea currents. Find many other beaches and private coves in Bol and its surrounding area.
Brac is characterized by its favorable climate: mild, mostly moist winters and dry, hot and sunny summers. A local wind provides a cooling breeze on hot summer days and makes Bol a paradise for surfers. Take some free time for swimming, lunch and shopping, before returning to Trogir and Split in late afternoon.
- Speedboat (max. 10 people)
- Drinks on the boat
- Food and drinks on the island
- Telephone charges
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
The entrance to the local partner's office can be found on Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia (next door to fast food restaurant Paulina, and across from Galija restaurant). This is situated on a small street near Republic square, which is two minutes walk from Riva Promenade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If the sea conditions or weather are unfavorable for traveling by speedboat, your tour will be rescheduled for the next day. If this is not suitable you will receive a full refund
• Please take sunscreen, a hat, towel, dry clothes to change into and comfortable shoes (not flip flops)