Rome: Local Food Tour with Tastings of Cheese, Pasta & More
- Immerse yourself in La Dolce Vita on this culinary walking tour
- Sample at least 8 delicacies from the city's top artisanal producers
- Taste delicious mozzarella and buffala cheese at Trastevere Market
- Dine on authentic Roman pasta at a charming and traditional osteria
- Get a better understanding and appreciation of Italian cooking
Later, stroll along the picturesque side streets surrounding the market and visit a number of hidden gems along the way. Stop to taste locally cured meats, flavorsome olives, and a Roman street food known as ‘suppli’. As you explore, your guide will introduce you to some of the city’s top artisanal producers offering the best of the best in Italian cuisine.
The next stop of the day is a traditional osteria, a place where locals once gathered to play cards and drink wine. Dine on an assortment of typical Roman pasta, including carbonara, amatriciana, and cacio y pepe. Enjoy your pasta with a delicious glass of local wine. No Italian meal would be complete without a coffee, so before ending the tour stop at a nearby cafe for an espresso and a sweet treat.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Belli Tram Stop (line 8), beneath the statue of Giuseppe Belli (wearing a top hat). Belli is located on the south side of the Ponte Garibaldi Bridge. The exact address is Piazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with a 'Localers' logo – you can’t miss it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 342451