Toronto: See & Taste the City Guided Food Tour
- Taste must-eat food items from local Toronto restaurants
- Discover unique neighborhoods and learn local history
- Sip on craft beer, spirits, artisanal drinking chocolate, and coffee
Historic Distillery District 2.5-Hour Food & Drink Tour
Sip beer and spirits, taste artisanal chocolate, British baking, and some Canadian classics, like the famous poutine.
Queen Street West 2.5-Hour Pastry Tour
If you have a sweet tooth, this is your tour. Explore pastry from all around the world at the best bakeries in Toronto. This street is a local favorite with the best boutique shops and street art, voted second hippest area in the world by Vogue Magazine.
West Toronto 3-Hour Pizza & Beer Tour
Wander through Kensington Market and Little Italy while eating pizza and drinking beer. Try deep-dish, Turkish, Naples Style, and Toronto’s own unique twist on pizza. A stop at Kensington Brewery will quench your thirst.
- 2.5 to 3-hour walking tour in a small group
- Expert local guide
- Food and drink tastings (equivalent to a full meal)
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Nugateau Patisserie, 717 Queen St West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Look for your guide who will have an “Eating Through TO” tote bag and be waiting inside the bakery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Tours operate rain or shine; please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• Children are welcome to join all tours and non-alcoholic options are available, however, note that breweries and distilleries are adult settings; kindly make sure that children will behave and that you're comfortable having them inside