The Hague Walking Tour
- See all the highlights of the beautiful city of The Hague on this 2-hour walking tour
- See where the king and Prime Minister work
- Learn about the history and architecture of the city from an expert local guide
- Visit the Visitor Center Peace Hall
The Hague is often mistaken as the capital of the Netherlands as it seats the Dutch parliament, the International Court of Justice, and many embassies as well as being the city where King William Alexander has his offices. Discover all the highlights of the city on this 2-hour walking tour.
You will visit the parliament buildings, constructed on the site that once used to be the hunting area for the Counts of Holland. See where the Dutch Prime minister works and if you are lucky you may get a glimpse of the Dutch King and Queen at work in their palace in the old town of The Hague. Pass through busy shopping streets and be surprised by some daring modern architecture highlights such as the underground tramway tunnel and City Hall.
As many of the top sites are located within a small area, a walking tour is the perfect way to explore this beautiful city.
Finish the tour by the Peace Palace, where you will have an audio guide to take you through the visitors center. Learn about the laws of international justice and the role Carnegie played in developing this building.
- Hotel pickup from downtown The Hague
- Private tour in chosen language
- Visitor Center Peace Hall
- Food and drinks