The Hague: City Center Beer Tour
- Discover The Hague through the perspective of a local
- Take an easy paced walking tour including 8 Dutch craft beer tastings
- Benefit from the size of a small-group tour (2-10 people)
You will visit the old city center, discover where The Hague's breweries once were, and learn all about the local beer culture. In between sights you will visit 4 different craft beer cafes, all with their own unique story. At each cafe you will be served a variety of Dutch craft beers and some typical Dutch bar snacks.
Your tour will eventually conclude as you end up where they used to dock the beer, at the oldest craft-beer cafe in town!
- All bites and drinks offered
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Across from the Prison gate is a pond called the Hofvijver. With your back towards the Prison gate you will see someone at the left corner of the pond, holding a Bites & Stories logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes