Discover two of the classic sites in the Holy Land on our full-day guided tour. We’ll travel from Tel Aviv to visit the holy city of Jerusalem, and on to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christ and King David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 7:15 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from main hotels in Tel-Aviv, Herzliya & Netanya From Tel-Aviv: 07:15 From Herzliya: 07:00 From Netanya: 06:30. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
- Full day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
- Explore the Old city of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Visit Holy Land sites, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall
- Enjoy panoramic overviews of old and new Jerusalem
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips (recommended)
- Children under 4 years
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- The Palestinian guide meets tours only at the border post.
- A change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of the tour time schedule