From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea & Bethlehem Full-Day Tour
Pickup optionalPickup from your accommodation in Tel Aviv, please inform the local partner of the pickup address.
- See the highlights of the Old City of Jerusalem, such as the Via Dolorosa and Wailing Wall
- Take a mud bath in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
- Discover the birthplace of Jesus at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Descend below sea level to the lowest place on Earth as you drive through the Judean Desert
- Visit the Church of the Sepulchre
Old City, Jerusalem (photo stop, guided tour)
Church of The Nativity (photo stop, guided tour)
Dead Sea (photo stop, free time)
Next, embark on a tour of Bethlehem and witness the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born. Those who are not interested in Bethlehem can instead opt to enjoy free time in Jerusalem while others explore Bethlehem.
In the afternoon, begin heading east through the Judean Desert. Enjoy a journey to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and savor bathing and floating upon the therapeutic waters. At 4:30 PM leave the Dead Sea and return to Tel Aviv. Arrival should be around 7:00 PM.
- Tour of Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Dead Sea Beach
- Short video presentation about the Dead Sea
Prepare for the activity
• Modest clothing is recommended for this tour
• The tour of Bethlehem is optional - guests may also enjoy free time in Jerusalem
• There will be time for lunch (not included) at the Dead Sea or during free time in Jerusalem
• The tour includes optional visits to souvenir shops in Bethlehem and Jerusalem