Visit the Biblical sights of Northern Israel, among them Galilee and the Church of the Annunciation, with a small group of no more than 18 people. Walk in the footsteps of greatness while enjoying a guided tour of the most important Biblical sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Hotels in: Herzliya at 07:00; Tel Aviv 07:20; Netanya at 08:15. Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Nazareth, Jesus, Christian, Israel, Biblical, St. Joseph, Tiberias, Kinert Lake, Capernaum, Ruins, Ancient, Myth, Religion
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Visit Capernaum, where Jesus taught
- Spend time in Nazareth, where Jesus grew up
- Walk along the banks of the Jordan River
- Move in business class with a maximum of 18 passengers
- Pick up from central hotels
- Government licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
- Meals and tips
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.