Sydney Harbour: Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
- Experience a 2-hour cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour
- Sail past the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and more on a traditional tall ship
- Indulge in a three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise
Set sail and cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the tales behind its iconic landmarks. Listen to stories of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ships from your host.
A short while into the cruise, you will even have the opportunity to get involved and help hoist and set the sails! Watch the wind furl the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. Whether you choose to relax and take in your surroundings, or go for a hands-on approach to sailing, this is the cruise for everyone!
Relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef, and the barman, all of whom are at your service.
- 2-hour sailing experience on a 1850's-style tall ship around Sydney Harbor
- Opportunity to help hoist and set the sails
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your cruise will usually depart from Campbell’s Cove at Circular Quay. On some dates, due to large cruise liners using the International Terminal, your departure location may be changed to Ives Steps Wharf or another location. Please call the local partner at (02) 8015 5571 if you are unsure of where your cruise will depart from. Note that boarding begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises. Please arrive early to maximize enjoyment for all passengers and to prevent delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Children between 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
• Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children
• You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol and verify your name and age
• Boarding time begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
• These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events such as hurricanes