Sydney: Northern Beaches and Ku-ring-gai National Park Tour
Pickup includedCity, Manly, Kings Cross, Haymarket or Glebe accommodation (or other prearranged pick-up point), or at the Port Facility
- Explore the most scenic part of Sydney, the beautiful Northern Beaches, with an expert local guide
- See spectacular views of the pristine wilderness and ancient Aboriginal sites in Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Enjoy the best surfing viewpoint and coastal scenery at Narrabeen Beach and Long Reef
- Take a bush walk in a National Park with breathtaking views of the entrance to Sydney Harbour
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the iconic Sydney Harbour, starting at Manly Wharf and sailing past the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Visit "Home and Away" filming locations like Palm Beach, Summer Bay Surf Club and Alf’s Bait Shop
Relax on a scenic drive in an air-conditioned minivan to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. While there, bush walk to sacred rock engraving sites to learn about local Aboriginal culture.
Enjoy stunning ocean views at Manly Beach, the Spit, West Head, Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Long Reef, North Head Palm Beach, Summer Bay and Palm Beach Lighthouse before enjoying a sit-down lunch with scenic views from the balcony at the Palm Beach Golf Club.
After lunch, travel to Narrabeen Beach, one of the best surfing spots in Sydney. Take advantage of the superb photo opportunities from Long Reef Headland, where you may even be lucky enough to see a whale. Then, escape the crowds and stroll the cliffs along the Curl Curl coastal walk. Stop to admire the spectacular views of Freshwater Beach, where you can learn about the origins of surfing in Australia.
Sail past Sydney Harbour’s entrance between North and South Heads on the Manly ferry before enjoying views of the mighty Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House at the end of your tour!
- Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up
- Small-group tour (limited to 12 people) ensuring a personalized experience
- Morning tea
- Manly Ferry Ticket
- National Park entry
- Hotel drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours
• Tour ends at Manly Wharf, where guests can catch the Manly Ferry to Circular Quay in Sydney's Central Business District