Sydney Museums Pass: 11 Museums in 1 Pass
- Explore regularly changing exhibitions at the Museum of Sydney
- Delve into Sydney's criminal history at the Justice and Police Museum
- Step inside central Sydney's oldest public building, The Mint
This pass includes access to the following historic museums and houses:
- Museum of Sydney
- Justice & Police Museum
- Susannah Place Museum
- The Mint
- Caroline Simpson Library & Research Collection
- Elizabeth Bay House
- Vaucluse House
- Rose Seidler House
- Elizabeth Farm
- Rouse Hill House & Farm and Meroogal
Begin your journey with stories of Sydney's history, convicts and criminals at the Museum of Sydney, Justice and Police Museum, and Susannah Place Museum.
Step inside central Sydney's oldest public building The Mint. Discover the only collection in Australia dedicated to the history of the home at the Caroline Simpson Library and Research Collection.
Go beyond the city to discover the treasures within stunning Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and Rose Seidler House, or experience country life during colonial times at Elizabeth Farm, Rouse Hill House and Farm and Meroogal.
Please note: this pass usually includes access to Hyde Park Barracks Museum, however, this venue is currently closed for renovations until December 2019.
- Museum of Sydney entrance
- Justice and Police Museum entrance
- Susannah Place Museum entrance
- The Mint entrance
- Caroline Simpson Library and Research Collection entrance
- Elizabeth Bay House entrance
- Vaucluse House entrance
- Rose Seidler House entrance
- Elizabeth Farm entrance
- Rouse Hill House and Farm and Meroogal entrance
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
You can validate this pass at any of the 11 museums. The addresses of some of the major attractions are: • Museum of Sydney, the corner of Bridge and Phillip Street, Sydney • The Mint, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney • Justice & Police Museum, the corner of Phillip and Albert Street, SydneyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Though entrance to Hyde Park Barracks Museum is normally included with this pass, the museum is currently closed for renovations until December 2019