Sydney Harbour: Buffet or À La Carte Lunch Cruise
- Enjoy Sydney Harbour and lunch from a sightseeing cruise
- Choose from variety of delicious fresh seafood, meat and vegetaarian dishes for your lunch
- Take in the world-famous views of Sydney Harbour
- Upgrade to a window seat or add a 3rd course if you would like to try all this tour has to offer!
The welcoming staff will show you to your table, and soon your lunch will be served. Enjoy amazing views of Sydney as you dine on your choice of a 2 or 3-course meal. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium and a 360-degree viewing deck. Upgrade to a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed viewing.
Each guest has total freedom to choose their favorite two courses. An entree and main, a main and dessert. Additional desserts can be purchased onboard if anyone decides they would like a third course.
Itinerary Sample menu
- Seafood and smoked chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon-infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts,
- Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle-infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
*About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier fleet including the spectacular Sydney 2000 and John Cadman 2, both with million dollar views and expansive cocktail decks.
- 2 course a la carte lunch (3rd course available for purchase)
- Upgrade to guaranteed window seating (select when booking)
- Cuise and beautiful views
- Drinks – available for purchase onboard
Prepare for the activity
In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider
If your experience is cancelled, you will be rescheduled by the provider
Dining is indoors, whilst outdoor decks are available to all.
The dress code for this experience is smart casual.