Sydney City Sights and Surrounds Full-Day Tour
- Walk on Bondi Beach and visit Manly Beach
- Cross over Sydney Harbour Bridge and see the famous Opera House
- Admire the Parliament House, the Art Gallery, and St. Mary's Cathedral
- Enjoy picturesque views of the water from various lookout points
In the morning, travel to Manly Beach for a wonderful stroll along The Corso. Along the way, you will see the Darling Harbour and cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Enjoy views from Arabanoo Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean.
At this point, you may choose to upgrade to a luncheon cruise. If you opt not to, you will have a 2-hour break to get lunch and explore on your own before continuing on your tour.
For the afternoon tour, take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, the Parliament House, and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, then see the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens on your way to visit The Gap. Make your way to Bondi Beach before returning back through Paddington, the exclusive Eastern suburbs, and Rushcutters Bay.
- Coach pick-up and drop off from select hotels in Sydney CBD