Cheow Lan Lake: 3-Day Floating Resort Luxury Experience
Pickup optionalPlease wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time. The driver will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Visit one of the oldest rainforests in the world
- Spot wildlife on a long-tail boat ride and ride a bamboo raft on a hidden lagoon
- Walk through the jungle on foot and venture into Coral Cave
- Restore your body and mind at the tranquil Floating Resort
Immerse yourself in the serenity of the resort’s floating infinity pool. Explore the nature of Khao Sok partake in sports, leisure, adventures, and create memories that will last on this multi-day holiday experience.
Day 1: Explore the Lake, Jungle, Coral Cave, and Guilin Rocks of Thailand
Start your adventure bright and early with complimentary pickup from your accommodation in Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phang-Nga, Surat Thani, or Khao Sok. Alternatively, you can choose to drive yourself to 500 Rai Floating Resort.
Enjoy the stunning local life views along the way. Stop to capture a memorable moment at Cheow Lan Lake viewpoint. Board a traditional long-tail boat upon arrival at the lake.
Then, go for a jungle walk, bamboo rafting, and cave exploration at Coral Cave. Make a photo stop at the impressive limstone formation, Khao Sam Klur, the Guilin Rocks of Thailand.
Enjoy lunch on a buffet setting upon arrival at 500Rai Floating Resort. Check in and explore the lake with your own kayak. Enjoy complimentary drinks (coffee, tea, and fruit juice) and seasonal fruit by the poolside.
Go on a Khao Sok wildlife safari by long-tail boat. Then, head back to the resort and enjoy a mouthwatering buffet dinner.
Day 2: Bird-Watching Long-Tail Boat Ride and Leisure Day
Start the day early with a warm beverage before heading out on another long-tail boat ride. Do some bird watching from the boat, keep your eyes peeled on the rainforest canopy.
Return to the resort for breakfast. Spend the whole morning relaxing by the pool, swimming at the lake, or explore a nearby islet with your kayak.
Dine at the floating resort for lunch. Spend your free time in the afternoon as you like. If you would like to explore more of Cheow Lan Lake, there are more tours offered at the resort. Finish your day with dinner at the resort.
Day 3: Free Time and Departure
Have beakfast and relax by the pool the whole morning. Swim in the lake or do some final exploring with your kayak.
Have lunch at the resort and depart at 1:00 PM. Head towards back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- 2-night stay in deluxe room at 500Rai Floating Resort
- English-speaking guide
- Visit to Khao Sok National Park
- Visit to Khao Sam Klur
- Visit to Coral Cave
- Sightseeing by long-tail boat
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Fruit and water
- Life jackets
- Kayak rental
- Khao Sok National Park entrance fee: 320 THB per adult, 160 THB per child
- Coral Cave entrance fee: 200 THB per adult, 100 THB per child
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 20 to 30 minutes before the tour starts. The office is located opposite Khao Sok National Park Ticket Booth. Staff will assist you upon arrival at the meeting point before meeting your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
• Please note that this tour starts with almost 2-hour from drive Khaolak and Krabi and or more from Phuket and that lunch will only be served late in the afternoon.