Stuttgart: Tickets to Disney's Aladdin in German
- Get swept off your feet by the fantastical world of Aladdin
- Witness the critically-acclaimed performance that has delighted fans around the world for 8 years
- Take part in a spectacle that you have to see (and hear) to believe
The German production of Aladdin premiered in Hamburg in 2015 and has received wide acclaim. With music written by 8-time Oscar winner Alan Menken, the show is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw, the star-studded production cast only complemented by the skillful actors and ornate sets. In essence, a must-see for Disney fans of all ages in Stuttgart.
- Tickets to the show
- Associated fees
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
Stage Apollo Theater Stuttgart, Plieninger Str. 102, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany. The voucher can be exchanged for a ticket 2 hours before the performance on the day of the show. Subject to change.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Children under the age of 3 years are not permitted into the theatre.
• You will be informed of your seat numbers after booking.
• All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.