Stuttgart: Mercedes-Benz Arena Virtual Reality Stadium Tour
- Take the first virtual reality stadium tour in the Bundesliga
- Walk in the footsteps of your favorite players
- Visit the home team changing room
- Head out to the coaches' benches from the players' tunnel
- Be in the thick of the action during game day through virtual reality
During this first VR stadium tour in Germany, you will go inside the home team's changing room, take pictures in the press conference room, and visit the media hall, the main stand, and other interesting parts of the stadium. Feel each area come to life with your guide's interesting stories, facts, and anecdotes. As a highlight, walk through the players' tunnel to the coaches' benches.
You'll also experience the events of a home gameday at different stations with VR glasses in close proximity. From the execution of a corner ball right in front of the "Cannstatter curve" to the formation of the teams in the players tunnel or the arrival of the players, find yourself at the thick of the action thanks to the VR glasses, which also ensure a crystal clear live sound in your ears.
After this incredible VR experience, stock up on new VfB Stuttgart apparel, with 10% off in the Fan-Center.
- Guided tour of the Mercedes-Benz Arena Stadium
- Virtual reality glasses
- 10% discount at VfB Fan-Center
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The arena is located at Mercedesstraße 87, 70372 Stuttgart. On Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays, meet at the Infokiosk next to gate 5 (in front of the main stand). Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶