From Bath: Cotswold Discovery Tour
- Visit Castle Combe, once a weaving town at the heart of the Cotswolds wool trade
- Discover Arlington Row, built in 1380, and featured in the film Stardust
- See Bourton-on-the-Water, the "Venice of the Cotswolds"
Castle Combe, once a weaving town at the heart of the Cotswolds wool trade and described as the prettiest village in England, has featured in films such as War Horse and Dr. Dolittle, the 1960’s film with Rex Harrison. Malmesbury is a charming market town with a thriving high street full of independent traders. It has a rich history as England’s oldest borough and a stunning 12th century Abbey, original market cross and tomb of King Athelstan.
Bibury is a typical Cotswold village was once described by William Morris as “the most beautiful village in England.” Explore these nooks and other equally delightful spots on this tour.
- Convenience stops are available at each location on the tour
- A 45-minute lunch stop is included in the tour
- Transfer to the Cotswolds with luggage possible, there is no charge if the location is a named stop on this tour, please let the local operator know in advance, if you wish to use this service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not included (please contact the local operate if you require this, it incurs an additional fee of £15 payable in cash to your driver/guide)
- Food and drinks are not included
- Gratuities are not included
Prepare for the activity
• A slightly condensed tour is run on Sundays that doesn't include Stow-on-the-Wold