Södermalm Historic Private Walking Tour
- Explore the island of Södermalm in the heart of Stockholm
- See where Lisbeth Salander from Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy lives
- Discover the trendy stores and cafés of SoFo
- Join the locals for a drink and hear about the concept of "fika"
See locations that form the setting of best-selling author Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy of crime novels. Learn why the area is known as Söders höjder in Sweden and how it has developed from its working class roots to the hip neighborhood it is today.
Get breathtaking views of the city from strategic vantage points, and end in the trendy SoFo (South of Folkungatan) area, where you can join the locals for a drink or to take part in the Swedish tradition of fika (to have coffee or another drink with light snacks).
- Private guide
- Walking tour of Södermalm
- Medium-strong beer
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Södermalmstorg entrance to the Slussen subway station at least 15 minutes before departure. Look for the guide wearing a blue or white T-shirt and/or jacket with the local operator's logo in front of the City Museum (Stadsmuseum).Open in Google Maps ⟶