Stockholm Old Town Walking Tour
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Enjoy a fun and educational tour of the Old Town
- See Riddarholmskyrkan, the statue of Stockholm’s founder and fantastic palaces from the 1600s
- Walk over cobbled streets and along narrow alleys
- Listen to stories and legends about the city and some of the people who have lived here
- Be surprised by the town's narrowest alley
See the grandeur of the Riddarholmen Church, the statue of Stockholm’s founder Birger Jarl, and regal palaces dating from the 1600s.
You will also get to see panoramic views of picturesque Lake Mälaren and its surrounding countryside. This is a perfect introduction to Stockholm and its Old Town district.
- Gratuities (optional)