Stockholm: 2-Hour Guided Kayak Tour in City Center
- See the sights of Stockholm from the water with an English-speaking guide
- Experience stunning views of the city’s many islands
- See the city hall, the old Långholmen prison, old town and much more
- Listen to entertaining stories about the city from your English-speaking guide
Begin the tour at the meeting point in Tantolunden park and cruise out to see the old prison island Långholmen, Stockholm's old town, the city hall, and Norrmälarstrand. Finally, pass by the small island of Reimersholme and marvel at its former liquor and wool mill.
This tour is suitable for beginners as well as those with kayaking experience. Children under the age of 12 are welcome to join in the company of a parent. Enjoy a 2-hour kayaking tour with your family and friends and get the most out of this memorable experience.
- Safety instructions
- Life jacket
- Waterproof bag
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Look for the beach flag by the water that says "Tanto SUP & kajak". This is where the guided tour will start. We have a small desk set up next to it with a friendly staff to welcome you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
• Children are welcome in the company of parents