ABBA The Museum: Entrance Ticket
- Enjoy an interactive experience in Stockholm
- Listen to an audio guide in which Agnetha, Benny, Björn and Frida share their personal memories and stories from their fantastic career
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards and stage outfits
See costumes belonging to the 4 group members, along with gold records, original items, memorabilia and much more. At this museum you are an important part of the experience, so by the end you will end up feeling like the 5th member of the band.
Discover what you look like in their legendary stage costumes, and sing at the legendary Polar Studio, formed by ABBA musicians Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson. Experience the exciting 3D avatars and enter the stage with the band. Your material will be recorded on the personal ID number on your ticket.
- Admission ticket to ABBA The Museum
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
Skip the ticket line and enter directly at the turnstiles. On entering, you can select to have your experiences saved for 30 days. To access the recorded material, log in online with the 14 digit ticket number under the barcode. Website below.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
• The museum is adapted for wheelchair use
• Please note that this is a cashless experience, The guides don’t handle bills and coins as they believe that cashless is safer and more efficient for visitors and staff