St. Petersburg: Russian Cossack Folk Show
- Spend your evening watching a real Russian folk show
- Receive unforgettable impressions from professional dancers and singers, bright stage costumes and live music
- Immerse yourself into the atmosphere of original Russian culture and traditions
Each act is a scene from the real life of Cossacks, told in a song or shown in a dance. Epic poems and ballads, love, passion and traditional Russian celebrations are all presented in contemporary language, understandable to any viewer of the show.
Your native language doesn’t matter – vibrant Cossack songs and dances energize any audience with their fierceness and high artistry that truly excite. This is a unique and authentic show that allows you to feel Russian history and the Russian soul!
The performance takes place in an architectural monument – the house of Countess Sophia Panina, the great enlightener of the early twentieth century, the richest woman of the country, who dedicated her life and fortune to the fight against illiteracy and dullness.
The concert consists of 2 sections of 45 minutes each.
- Entrance tickets to the Russian folk show
- Transfer to the show and back is available upon your request
Prepare for the activity
63 Tambovskaya street, St. Petersurg. From the "Obvodny Channel" metro station, walk along the Ligovskiy Ave., to Prilukiskaya St. Then turn left onto Tambovskaya st. and walk for about 10 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶