Split: 6 Islands Tour & Blue Cave with Aquarium Ticket
- Discover islands, bays and caves on a cruise from Split
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Blue Lagoon
- Get excellent value for money by visiting six sites in one tour
- Take a walk through the beautiful town of Hvar
- Enjoy a small group tour
Later on visit Komiža, a traditional fishing village on the island of Vis. Here you will enjoy in a full one hour of sightseeing as well as have a chance to enjoy a cup of coffee. After Komiža, visit the impressive Stiniva Bay. Stiniva was declared the most beautiful beach in Europe in 2015.
Your next destination is a small paradise on earth situated between 3 islets, Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island. Blue lagoon is a favorite destination for many guests on the Blue cave tour. Beautiful clear sea, beach, and a small bar make this place a perfect place to take a swim or snorkel, laze on the beach, or stroll on the pretty island. The crew will provide you with snorkeling equipment.
The next location will leave you breathless - it is time for Pakleni islands. Pakleni islands are a group of small islands (approx. 20 of them) around island of Hvar. The most popular is Palmižana which is located on the Klement island. It is a sandy inlet in the shade of the old pines. There you have free time for lunch, swimming, snorkeling or exploring the island.
The final destination is the town of Hvar, Dalmatia’s trendiest destination and an island with more than 2500 years of rich history. You will visit Hvar town and the things that make this town so special are historical – cultural heritage, fortress on the top of the town (20 min to get up) with the best view of town Hvar, its surrounding sea, many cool bars and restaurants, and much more. You will have some free time to explore the town and get lost in the small narrow streets like locals do.
To end your trip, hop back on a speedboat and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Adriatic sea while you cruise towards Split.
- Free entrance ticket to Split Aquarium (to enter the aquarium, show the tour voucher at the entrance)
- Transportation with comfortable speedboat
- English-speaking captain and crew
- Soft drinks on board
- Windproof jackets
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave (approximately 75HRK per person, to be paid in cash)
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
7:45 AM from Split, at the local partner's Split office. This is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. You’ll recognize the local partner's sign and their staff members in t-shirts with the same sign on them. The exact coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 longitude 16.439579. Please contact the local partner directly if you require pickup in Trogir.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to change the route or cancel the tour, for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the captain
• You will be refunded for your entrance fee to the Blue cave if the cave is closed