Sorrento: Private Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade for three authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test.
Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Taste everything you have prepared with a selection of red and white local wines.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of three local pasta dishes
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon but the local provider can be flexible based on your travel requirements if provided in advance
• Local provider can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.)