Sorrento: Guided Walking Tour
- Explore the gateway of Sorrento on this small-group tour
- Learn about the town with a professional, authorized guide through Sorrento
- Discover Tasso Square, Sant'Antonino Church, Valley of the Mills, and more
Get a sense of local life as you stroll around the old fishing village of Marina Grande and enjoy the stunning view of the Neapolitan Riviera from the breathtaking viewpoints. Hear about the history of fishing in the area from old wives' tales to interesting techniques used.
In the little alleys of Sorrento, you can appreciate the local art crafts such as the inlaid woodworks and the famous Sorrento sandals. Ask your guide for recommendation on where to buy souvenirs. Learn about the small industries that exist within this small town. Learn how to get around Sorrento, and ask your guide for advice on other locations to see while in the area.
- English speaking guide
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time at 6:00 PM outside the Tours & Tickets Office, located in Via Santa Maria della Pietà, 15, 80067 Sorrento NA, behind the Torquato Tasso Statue and close to Fattoria Terranova Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24-hours before departure time are subject to availability
• The program is subject to changes due to weather and causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program