Vatican & Sistine: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Kid-Friendly Tour
- Discover the Vatican Museums with your family
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo’s stunning frescoes
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line entrance tickets
- Have private tailor-made games and activities for the kids
Starting at the Vatican Museums, you’ll be wowed by the architecture and the immense collection of masterpieces of Renaissance art. This museum is 14 km long, but don’t worry, your guide will customise your experience, making sure you see all the gems. As a family, partake in a fun treasure hunt to engage the kids in conversation about ancient Rome.
Make your way through to the wonderful Sistine Chapel, where the first thing you’ll notice is the justifiably famous ceiling. Covered in frescoes, paintings and storyteling, your senses will be overloaded. Then, enjoy an exclusive entrance to St Peter’s Basilica, one of the largest Catholic churches in the world. Inside, you’ll see Michelangelo’s sculpture, Pietà, and be sure to look up and take in the impressive Dome. In the words of Michelangelo himself, "I am still learning", and you can too on this wonderful tour!
- Kid-friendly tour
- Top-rated tourist guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line access
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Children under 6 years
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the white monumental door by the Vatican Museus entrance. Your tour guide will be showing a sign with your name (address: Musei Vaticani, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma RM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• This tour is recommended for kids 6 years old and above; younger children may find it tiring
• Please wear comfortable shoes and modest clothing – no shorts or sleeveless shirts
You might also like...
Product ID: 238167