Singapore: Hands-on Cooking Class with Cultural Immersion
- Learn interesting snippets about Singapore’s food culture and discover the secrets to Singapore's hawker centers
- Cook up local family recipes passed down through many generations like Laksa, Hainanese Chicken Rice, and Satay
- Use fresh local ingredients, and benefit from the guidance of your instructors throughout
- Savor the fruits of your labor: a sumptuous 3-course Singaporean meal
- Hear intricate stories of how your instructors overcame challenges to return to the workforce through the local partner's flexi-work arrangements
Next, put on your apron and chef hat and proceed to the kitchen to cook up 3 signature Singaporean dishes. You will be provided with fully-equipped cooking workstations and ingredients, with close guidance from your instructors to help you learn all the steps to making the dishes so you can easily replicate them at home.
Finally, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor — a sensational spread of delicious Singapore dishes that you cook up all by yourself. Bask in the satisfaction of a job well done, and continue mingling with newfound friends over a great meal. This is also a good time to pick up more local expert knowledge like the best places to eat or things to do for the rest of your stay in Singapore.
- All the ingredients required for the class
- Use of chef hats and aprons
- Coffee, tea, and drinking water
- Complimentary high-speed wifi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The cooking studio is located next to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum in Chinatown. Look out for an orange sign with the local partner's name on it when you are near this landmark.Open in Google Maps ⟶