Singapore: 4-Hour Art & Cultural Guided Walking Tour
- Explore another side Singapore from Heartland to Chinatown and the colourful Little India
- Learn and see how Singaporeans live, work, and play since they settled on this small island
- Discover what gives them the unique identity through the local way of life
- Have a sip of coffee or tea and Singaporean snacks like a true local
- Visit a sacred land of the last Sultan and beautiful wall painted by Yip Yew Chong
The tour begins when you meet your local guide at 9 AM in front of Yio Chu Kang MRT Station. Then, explore the in the Heartlands, Ang Mo Kio, with a little-known tradition. Brighten your morning with melodious chirps, followed by a visit to the local Hawker Center for coffee and breakfast snacks like a true local. The exploration continues with a visit to the wet market. From this humble neighborhood, head out and pay a visit to a real cultural hub.
In Chinatown, where early settlers came by boat, see how they once lived in both trying and prosperous times. Here, learn more about Singapore through beautiful wall murals by local artists, Yip Yew Chong. Visit Little India and witness the colorful rituals and trades of the Indian community. The tour is both educational and fun, with many photo opportunities and exciting anecdotes from your passionate guide.
- Transfer from Heartland to Chinatown
- Local coffee and breakfast snacks
- Tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the main entrance of Yio Chu Kang MRT Station 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Your guide will be there holding a sign reading "Oriental Tour" at the entrance of the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶