From Singapore: Guided Day Trip to Bintan Island
- See unique stone sculptures and Buddha artifacts at the Guan Yin Temple
- Stroll around Southern Bintan Island's lively traditional markets
- Enjoy free time for shopping or a relaxing massage at a local spa
- Benefit from a guided tour with roundtrip ferry transfers from Singapore
Hop on a luxury ferry from Singapore and take a short ride to arrive at Bintan Island, part of Indonesia's Riau Archipelago, where your adventure begins at a traditional food market.
Wonder along the streets of the lively markets and pick up the best bargains for fresh local produce and high-quality snacks.
After exploring the market, enjoy a traditional Indonesian dishes like Ayam Penyet for lunch. You can pre-pay for your meal if you select the tour optional that includes lunch.
Next, head to the Guan Yin Buddha Temple, one of the must-visit temples in Bintan. Take in the spectacular views of many unique stone sculptures and Buddha artifacts.
End your Bintan Island experience with free time to do more shopping or get a relaxing massage at one of the many spas before heading back to the ferry for your return trip to Singapore.
- Round trip ferry tickets between Singapore and Bintan Island
- Ferry taxes and terminal fees
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Guide and Driver
- Air conditioner coach transfers within Bintan Island
- Visa fee (if required)
- Travel Insurance
Prepare for the activity
• Please redeem your ferry boarding pass at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal • Upon reaching Bintan Island 's ferry terminal (Tanjung Pinang Terminal), after immigration, the tour guide will be holding a welcome sign with customer namesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
• Passengers are responsible to ensure that all travel documents and entry visa (if required) are in order prior to the departure
• Ferry seats are subject to availability