Side: Altinbesik Cave and Ormana Village
Pickup includedPickup will be from your hotel in the Side area.
- Discover the largest underground lake in the country
- enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant
- Spend a day in nature
- Visit the hand-made "Button Houses"
From there you will visit the small village of Ürünlü, which is known for its “button houses”. There you can relax in a local café before heading to the local national park to drink natural tea. Next, you will visit the Altınbeşik Cave, which is also known as the "Gold Cradle Cave". There you will be able to discover the largest underground lake in the country. You are bound to be inspired by the beauty of this place, as you explore it throughout a 20-minute boat trip.
Towards the end of your tour, you will taste a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Ormana. Following lunch, you will explore the village of Sarıhacılar, including its 650-year-old Ottoman mosque, before returning to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in the Side area
- 20-minute boat trip to the Altinbesik Cave
- Professional local guide
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• You will hike a few meters between village streets (bring suitable shoes)
• Don't forget your camera if you wish to take photos