Majestic Seville Half-Day Guided Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or other location in the city center of Seville on request.
- Skip the long lines to Seville Cathedral and the Alcázar palace complex
- Discover the sacred might of the world's largest Gothic cathedral
- Visit an official residence of the Spanish Royal Family
- Admire intricate mosaics and exquisite courtyards built by the Moors
Following a pick-up from your hotel (on request), transfer to Seville Cathedral. Admire the façade of the world’s largest Gothic cathedral (and the 3rd-largest church in the world), before going inside to be dazzled by sacred treasures. Registered in 1987 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the cathedral was built as a demonstration of the city’s wealth, and is also the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
Next, go inside the neighboring Alcázar palace complex, home to the General Archive of the Indies. Originally built by the Moors as a fort, the Alcázar subsequently became a royal palace, and is renowned as one of the most beautiful in Spain. The upper levels of the Alcázar are still used by the royal family as their official residence in Seville today.
See multiple treasures inside the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe, along with exquisite architecture, such as the Courtyard of the Maidens. Marvel at ornate mosaics, and much more.
- Hotel pick-up
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Cathedral and Alcazar
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking