From Seville: Full-Day Private Tour to Ronda
Pickup includedPick-up possible from your hotel in Seville between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
- Spend the day in the dramatic town of Ronda
- Stand in the center of arena the Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring
- Get stunning views of El Tajo gorge and its 18th-century bridge
- Taste local wines at the Wine Museum of Ronda
See the New Bridge that connects the old and new districts, and get a magical view of the Tajo de Ronda canyon. Visit monuments such as the modernist palace of the Casa de San Juan Bosco and the Puente Viejo.
Discover the Church of Santa Maria on the site of an old mosque and see buildings of Mudejar, Gothic and Renaissance design. Go on a sensory journey through the history of wine making at the Wine Museum.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation to Ronda
- Drop off in Seville
- Entrance fees to all monuments (Plaza de Toros bullring and museum)
- Guided tour
- Tour and tasting at the Wine Museum of Ronda
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is possible every day of the year, except December 25 and January 1