Alcázar of Seville 1.5-Hour Small Group Tour
- Explore the royal residence of the Alcázar of Seville
- Learn about the Christian kings and Muslim rulers from an art historian guide
- Stroll in the beautiful gardens and courtyards
Learn the history of the complex, from the kings of the Castilian Christians to the Islamic governors of the different caliphates. Enter the Mudéjar Palace of Peter of Castille and see the beautiful ceramic tiles and magnificent gypsum arches that seem to defy gravity.
Discover the beautiful courtyards, designed to represent paradise on Earth, and then go for a stroll around the famous gardens to encounter colorful peacocks and majestic trees in the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Inmaculada monument on Plaza del Triunfo, Seville. Address: Monumento a la Inmaculada, Pl. del Triunfo, 3, 41004 Seville, Spain. Your guide will have a sign with the form of a P in different colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• Personal audio systems to enhance your visit