Arrábida Natural Park: Wild Canoeing from Sesimbra
- Explore the Luís Saldanha Marine Park by canoe
- See one of the most beautiful cliffs in Europe
- Discover the amazing caves, cliffs and pristine beaches
Paddle along the coastline of Sesimbra and around the magnificent landscape, dominated by impressive escarpments and inlets. Encounter the marine life and discover the sea caves, pristine beaches and coves of the rugged landscape.
Benefit from the services of a guide with expert knowledge of the region and learn all its secrets. Enjoy a 30-minute break to relax on a deserted beach before returning to Sesimbra.
- Sit-on-top canoe
- Life jacket
- Waterproof bag
- Boat Insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Wear your swimming costume and bring a towel, cap, sunscreen, a small backpack, snacks and dry clothes to change into after the activity