Seoul: Night Panorama Bus Tour with Dinner Onboard
- Travel the city of Seoul on a classic trolley bus and discover the major panoramic spots in the city
- Savor a delicious local style meal onboard while looking out over the city's landscape
- Find out more about Seoul's history with audio guide commentary available in 12 languages
- Receive an exclusive 20% discount on entry to Lotte Tower Observatory, the tallest building in Korea
After boarding the bus, begin your tour of Seoul's highlights at the beautifully lit Mapo Bridge on top of Han River. Start your dinner while riding through the best night panorama of the city, Yeouido, where the presidential Blue House and high-end buildings are located. For your meal, choose from grilled eel or beef for adults, and fried pork cutlet or hamburger steak for children.
Next, get to the heart of modern Seoul by arriving at Gangnam before heading up to the top of Namsan to look out over the city. Pass by the Royal Palace Gates and the traditional Namdaemun Market to come back to Cheonggyecheon Stream by 9:30 PM. Don't forget to make the most of your 20% discount coupon for Lotte Tower as well, received upon redemption of your voucher.
- Sightseeing bus tour
- Dinner with water and juice
- 20% discount coupon for Lotte Tower Observatory entry
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to N Seoul Tower Observatory
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of Dongwha Duty Free Shop, Koreana Hotel, Chosun Ilbo Bldg (Subway line 5, Gwanghwamun Station, Exit 6, 50 meters away OR line 1·2, City Hall Station. Exit 3, 100 meters away).Open in Google Maps ⟶