Seoul: Fireman Show with Parkour, Acrobatics & Dance
- Watch firemen performing risky acts and hardcore Parkour on stage
- Follow the funny and heartwarming story of the daily life of Korean firemen
- Enjoy a 80-minute show filled with tricks and dances
- Meet the cast after the performance
The show follows the daily lives of firemen in Korea, the true heroes who risk their lives to save others. Watch as 6 firefighters with different personalities and skills conduct a training session to become successful. To prepare themselves for dangerous situations and rescue people trapped in buildings, watch them jumping, falling, and treating rescued people with proper aid.
Although their works sound serious, enjoy the fun and mischievous banter and tricks they play on each other to keep the audience engaged. Remain on the edge of your seat until the very end to see whether the players actually become real firemen.
- Fireman performance ticket
- Mugs or T-shirts, if option selected
- Food and beverage
Prepare for the activity
Address : B3, Myungbo ArtHall, 47, Mareunnae-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04549, Republic of Korea How to get there: ① 2 minutes’ walk from Euljiro 3-ga Station exit 8 (Line No. 2, 3) ② 5 minutes’ walk from Chungmuro Station exit 7 (Line No. 3, 4)Open in Google Maps ⟶