Admission is free to over 35 of the top San Diego attractions and tours with a Go San Diego Card. Visit the San Diego Zoo and LEGOLAND and enjoy…
Top sights in San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego deftly combines the worlds of theme park and aquarium. Here some sneak peeks into what this family-friendly destination has to offer!
Ever been curious about the lost civilization of Atlantis? Plunge into the depths with this ride, and perhaps you'll meet some deep-sea creatures at the end!
A real-life video game, Turtle Reef will educate you about the plight of the turtle as you navigate your way from the ocean's depths to the beach!
This show is a smorgasbord of dolphins, birds, and theatrics - afterwards, you can even meet a dolphin face-to-face!
This exciting flight simulator will take you over the the jagged rock formations of the Arctic Circle - hold on tight!
In July and August, dive into some live musical entertainment over the weekend! Schedules vary, but it's a great way to round off your day at SeaWorld.
For maximum enjoyment, you can lock up your belongings safely in the lockers provided at the Rental Center.
Outside food is not permitted in the park, but there are plenty of restaurants and stands to grab a snack.
There are plenty of events going on all year round at SeaWorld San Diego, especially in the summer. To avoid disappointment, if you want to see something specific, check out the official SeaWorld website before your visit.
It's Southern California, so it's going to be sunny. Remember to keep reapplying your sunscreen throughout the day.
- When should I visit?Park hours vary by month and day of the week, with extended hours in the summer months.
- Is it expensive?Adult tickets start at just $50, but increase in price once you add in transportation, or multi-park options.
- Will I need a guide?A guide is not necessary inside the park.
- How to get thereCheck online for public transportation routes, or ask your hotel if they offer shuttle service, many do!
- Additional information
- The park is open during inclement weather, but some outdoor features may be closed.
- If you are sitting in the "Splash Zone," be warned! Don't sit there unless you're ready to get soaked.
What people are saying about SeaWorld San Diego
I had two days and wanted to get as much as possible in a limited time.?i was able to visit an aquarium, the zoo, and multiple museums where I got to skip lines and go straight to the turnstiles. Sea world and LEGO land included as well as many ocean activities. WOW