Sarajevo to Dubrovnik: Herzegovina Connecting Day Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Sarajevo, or at the nearest place approachable by vehicle.
- Explore the Old Bridge and Old Town in Konjic
- Learn about the great battle on the Neretva River in WWII
- Enjoy a walking tour and free time to explore in Mostar
- Visit the Blagaj Dervish House and Buna River Spring
- Admire the amazing natural scenery at the Kravica Falls
Continue your tour with a stop in Mostar for a 2-hour walking tour through the town's most important sites. Marvel at the Old Bridge, the Old Bazaar and cobbled streets of the Old Town. Hear unique stories that offer an insight into Mostar's historical and cultural diversity. Learn about the rise and fall of the famous Bridge, the Siege of Mostar, and why the city has its name. Next, take a short ride towards the town of Blagaj which is home to the Buna River spring and cave. Also, see the Blagaj Tekke Dervish house which dates back to the Ottoman era and provides a unique example of Islamic architecture.
Depending on the pace of the tour, stop for lunch in Blagaj or alternatively, in Mostar. As soon as your stomach is full and you've rested up, continue to the town of Počitelj which is nestled above the Neretva River. Enjoy an easy uphill 1-hour walk here as you listen to stories of the town's development and strategic importance. Visit important sites such as the Hajji Alija Mosque, the Clock Tower, and the Gavrankapetanović Tower. After this, get ready for the highlight of the day - a stop at the stunning waterfalls of Kravica. This large cascade on the Trebižat River is situated in the limestone heartland of Herzegovina. Finally, take the 2-hour drive to Dubrovnik where you will be dropped off at your hotel or desired location.
- Experienced tour guide and driver
- Free pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- Lunch and other food expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring your passport
• Infant seats are available on request, but with limited availability
• Please bring suncream, a wattle bottle, and walking shoes