Santorini: Private Half-Day Tour
Pick-up includedHotel or your airbnb pick-up, the driver or guide will meet in the reception or in the entrance. If you are a Cruise passenger the meeting point for the tour is at the cable car's exit in Fira town. Your guide or driver will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name. Please be ready at least 10 minutes before.
- See the spectacular villages of Oia, Firostefani and Imerovigli
- Experience panoramic views of Caldera
- Tour the Koutsogiannopoulos Wine Museum
- Stand atop Ilias mountain and see a 360-degree view of the island
- Discover the unique Red Beach with lava rocks, and the famous Black Sand Beach
- Visit one of the best wineries on the island
Afterwards, it is suggested to visit the Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, which occupies a natural cave. It is 8 meters below ground, 300-meters long and has a labyrinth-like shape. The Wine Museum presents the history of wine and the life of vine-growers in Santorini from 1660 to 1970. Here, visitors can learn about the history of wine, and at the end you can taste a variety of famous local wines.
Following this, you will make your way to the top of Prophet Ilias mountain, 1,500 feet above sea level and with a 360-degree view of the island and the Aegean sea. It is up here where you will also find a picturesque monastery. Later on, you will head towards the traditional settlement of Megalochori, where you will be able to explore it, walking through the traditional alleys and being able to see the local houses and architecture. Finally, your last two stops will be to the unique Red Beach, which is full of red iron volcanic lava rocks, and the famous 2.5-mile-long Black Sand Beach.
- Experienced English-speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to the wine tasting
- Entrances to the museums
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking