Santorini Caldera: Catamaran Cruise with Meal
Pick-up includedPickup from your hotel (or the closest accessible point). Pickup takes place approximately 60 minutes before the tour start time.
- Sail along the magnificent coastline of Santorini
- Discover the volcanic caldera and local hot springs
- Enjoy a welcome drink and delicious meal from aboard your catamaran
If you choose the day cruise, you will start from the stunning marina in Vlychada. From here, you will sail along the Red and White Beach - don't miss the opportunity to snap some spectacular photos! Continuing along the coastline, you will reach the old port of Fira, where you can admire the island and the glorious sights of the caldera. Head to the hot springs of Nea Kameni for swimming and snorkeling, or enjoy the lunar landscape and volcanic vibes of this area. As you sail back, your last stop is at Black Mountain, where you will have the chance to swim and savor a delicious lunch or dinner.
If you choose the stunning sunset cruise, you will start from the port of Vlychada and follow the same route as the day cruise, traveling the length of the magnificent island coastline. As you enjoy your delicious dinner, experience the absolute magic of the most beautiful sunset in the world, spreading across the beautiful clear waters of the caldera.
- Welcome drink
- Lunch or dinner with chicken fillet, tzatziki, beans, stuffed vine leaves, salad, fruits, soft drinks, white local wine (a vegetarian meal available upon request)
- Snorkeling gear and towels
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Maps and information about the island
Prepare for the activity
• After booking, you will be notified by email of your pickup details (please check your spam folder)
• Pickup begins approximately 60 minutes before the cruise departure time
• Please bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and a light jacket for the sea breeze
• A vegetarian meal option is available; please specify any dietary requirements while booking