Santorini: The Wine Sip Tour with Sunset Viewing in Oia
- Visit two local wineries, taste 8 different wines
- Learn about viniculture of the island
- Enjoy the amazing view of the sunset with a glass of wine
Continue with the wine museum in Mesa Gonia and get a glimpse of what life was like as a winemaker here. This one of a kind museum happens to be nestled in a cave, a natural labyrinth eight meters below ground and 300 meters long, twenty one years of hard work of the Koutsogiannopoulos Family. Learn about the stages of the winemaking process including ploughing in the vineyards, and then harvesting, stomping , and weighing of the grapes, about the range of machinery necessary to make wine all the way through to what is used today. Refresh your palate by tasting the family's renowned volcanic wines.
Your last stop will be Oia and Sun Spirit Bar, one of the best places to watch the sunset. Relax and enjoy your wine in this idyllic space, as you watch the sunset deep into the sea.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Sunset time at a bar with view and wine
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Pick-up begins earlier than tour starting time and is done from the closest point to your hotel reachable by a vehicle