Golden Gate Bridge from the Air! Seaplane Tour
- Mention Get Your Guide and you are guaranteed a window seat!
- See San Francisco as you never thought possible!
- Enjoy the comforts of an Alaska Bush Seaplane
- Make sure you see everything out of our large View Windows
- Fly Directly over the Golden Gate Bridge for stunning photos
- See other lovely parts of San Fran on your tour, including Angel Island, Fisherman's Wharf and more
We'll take off and land on the waters of the San Francisco Bay, where we'll soon be high above this gorgeous city of tall buildings, steep hills and trolly cars! We'll cruise around and directly over the Golden Gate Bride, making sure you can snap some absolutely stunning pictures to amaze your friends.
During our flight we will also fly over Fisherman's Wharf, where you can look down on the chic and cool restaurants and shops below, as well as Angel Island and Alcatraz. We'll then fly over the picturesque towns of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito.
Finally we land back on the water and taxi up to the dock in Sausalito. From here, you'll receive a complimentary shuttle back to Fisherman's Wharf.
- 30-minute air tour
- Guaranteed window seat
- Round trip shuttle from San Francisco to Mill Valley
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Seaplane Base at 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA. If you are using the shuttle service, Seaplane shuttle will be meeting guest between Mason and Beach street between Tower Tours and Hot Spud Restaurant. Please wait on the corner of Mason Street and Beach Street in between Tower Tours and Hot Spud Restaurant/Wells Fargo ATM in San Francisco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs
• If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity
• Maximum group size is 6 people
• If you require complimentary shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, you must contact the tour operator 24 hours in advance to confirm that the shuttle service has been added for you.
• If you fail to confirm, the shuttle service will not be available and you will need to make your own way to the seaplane base (this also applies if you booked less then 24 hours in advance)
• The French and Dutch guides are not guaranteed and depend on the pilot's availability.