San Francisco: 3-Hour Sunset Bicycle Tour
- Ride past San Francisco’s famous piers, the Palace of Fine Arts, and the Presidio
- Cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge on a lane reserved for bikes
- Marvel at the spectacular views of the Pacific sunset
To see even more of this popular city, you might pair this professionally guided ride with a morning bus tour or tour of Alcatraz, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a full day experiencing the City by the Bay.
On this exclusive ride you’ll follow a coastal route that takes you by the famous piers of San Francisco, by Crissy Field, and past Fort Point to the breathtaking Golden Gate Bridge. See the city at sunset, and stop for photos when you like.
Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge on the west/ocean side, which opens at 3:00 PM strictly for cyclists.
- Current model bicycle (standard or electric, depending on the option chosen)
- Bonus, full-day bike rental before or after your guided tour
- Professional tour guide
- Helmet and lock
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Damage insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Fisherman's wharf tour center at 2661 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA at least 30 minutes before departure time to allow time to check in. Tour departs promptly at 3:00 PM November-February and 4:00 PM March-October.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
• Credit card deposit or authorization may be required at check-in
• Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike