San Francisco Bay Sunset Cruise by Luxury Catamaran
- Sail by the infamous Alcatraz Island, Sausalito, and the Golden Gate Bridge on a luxury catamaran
- View the San Francisco city skyline as the sun sets in the Pacific Ocean
- Watch for the famous Pier 39 sea lions and other wildlife
Sail by Alcatraz Island and under the Golden Gate Bridge, and search for sea lions playing in the ocean. Then, cruise along the shore, gazing on the city skyline as you watch the magnificent sunset.
You will be on board either a 55- or 65-foot catamaran. Both come complete with a protected viewing area, providing panoramic 360-degree viewing, in addition to canvas trampoline nets for the more adventurous who want to experience the ocean and sights in the bracing open air.
- Food and Drinks
Prepare for the activity
Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions. Pier 39 is just off The Embarcadero, near the intersection of Beach St, Grant Ave, and The Embarcadero. For your GPS, use 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA, 94133. When you get to Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk and look towards the water. Do not go down the center where the shops are, but take the left outside walkway. Go towards the sea lions and look for Gate J.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
• No outside beverages may be brought on board
• Please note that there is no smoking onboard the catamaran