Rome 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Explore Rome on a comfortable bike
- Get access to areas out of bounds to motorized vehicles
- See all the main monuments of imperial Rome
- Discover Renaissance squares and the Baroque Trevi Fountain
- Bike along the banks of the River Tiber
Founded by Romulus, brought to glory by the Caesars, and enriched by the popes, Rome’s squares, churches, and monuments offer a heritage for humanity. To preserve this history, leave no footprint by using a zero emission vehicle, and get access to areas where motor vehicles are prohibited.
The tour takes in the most important monuments of the city, including the mighty Colosseum, the beautifully preserved Pantheon, and the iconic Trevi Fountain. Whether it's your first time in Rome, or you are a repeat visitor, a bike is an ideal mode of transport.
There are only 10 bicycles available, so this is a very exclusive experience. Typically, tours run as a small group, departing from the lovely Piazza Campo de Fiori, led by an English-speaking guide. If you have any other requests, private bike rides can be arranged.
- Bike with helmet
- Bike lock
- Ice cream